Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Adding Feedjit Widget to my Blogs

Now that I have started writing on a couple of blogs, I am more observant whenever I visit other blog sites and the various widgets that have been incorporated.  Whenever I see the Feedjit Live Traffic Feed, I always take a glance to observe where around the globe people are surfing at that moment.  So it was time to add to my sites geekwithme.blogspot.com and culinaryaspiration.blogspot.com.  I was surprised how easy it was to add the Feedjit widget.

1)  Browse to the Feedjit url   http://feedjit.com/joinjs/#.  Click Click to Add to Blogger under the Live Traffic Feed



2)  Select which blog you want the Feedjit widget to be added.  Click ADD WIDGET.



3)  Position the widget to the desired place on your webpage.  Click SAVE.


4)  Now, go check your website to see the live traffic feed.




No comments:

Post a Comment