Monday, December 28, 2009

Data Backup on Windows using SyncBack Freeware

For backing up my data on Windows, I use SyncBack Freeware.  SyncBack Freeware is available from 2BrightSparks.  Although there are paid versions with additional functionality, my requirements are totally satisfied with this version.  The most important requirement is the ability to backup my data (e.g. photos, music, personal files) to external drives.  You can optionally synchronize your files to a hard drive (local, external, networked), CD, FTP or Zip archive.

SyncBack Freeware is intuitive and you can get started in a flash.  SyncBack helps you quickly set up backup jobs using default starter profiles.

A sampling of the profiles I use:


Profile Example - Easy Setup Options


Profile Example - Expert Setup Options

No comments:

Post a Comment